Thursday, April 12, 2012

RUKEYSER GROUP

Hey guys! Probably should have made an effort to get in touch with you all earlier, or stayed after class today, but I definitely forgot which group I was in until I got home and checked. ...oops... (Yeah, I fail at life...sorry!)

Anyway, we are apparently presenting in class next Thursday! Sooo... any plans?
(Also, if anyone wanted to move this to email instead of commenting here, just let me know your email addresses. I just put this in a post cause I didn't know any other way for us to all talk in the same place.)

2 comments:

  1. you can post on our groups google doc. it has some of the things we've been discussing so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, my failing-at-life streak continues. How do I get to the google doc?

      Delete